2008年12月5日 星期五

Christmas Fair (5 Dec 08)

I had my first piece of Christmas cake from Alex. It was Yorkshire, quite nice.

Both Fishergate Primary School and St George's Primary School had their Christmas Fair today. Funfishers staff members sold homemade buns and biscuits at both schools. I visited and helped both schools.

Many stalls were set up by the primary students. They were very creative. Each stall had different ideas and themes to attract the visitors. It was interesting to see adults playing at children's stalls. Also, I think setting up the stalls was a good learning experience for the children. At the end of the Fair, I bought cheap biscuits. The lady was teaching the girl to use one hand for food and another hand for money. The girl kept using wrong hands but I think the girl did learn something about hygiene.

I sold several buns and biscuits at St George's within ten minutes. I felt happy. I met John at Fishergate.

沒有留言: