2009年6月6日 星期六

(28 May 2009)

It was probably the happiest day I'd ever had in York.

I met A when entering Central Hall. I didn't know why I felt happy and sweet when I saw him. I asked him about the past papers. I said I didn't understand most questions at all. He said he could answer only half of them. He agreed that last year's module content might be different. It was a big relief before the exam. The exam was easier than I had expected. I felt fine. I walked to Halifax with him. It was my first time to visit Halifax. He invited me for a coffee and we chatted a lot.

I think we have similar interests, ambitions and situations. At least, our brains are both programmed for syntax. But you are right, the ways we think about syntax are different. Your adjunct question was a good edvience. Thank you for your advice. It is very helpful.

You say I am s... and I need to be d...

At nite, I had a nice chat with Max.

沒有留言: