2009年6月6日 星期六

(28 Oct 08)

Tom came out from his room with a man dressed in a black suit with a poppy. The man is handsome and they look alike. I guess the man is Tom's father. And now I know why Tom is handsome. It's all because of his father! By the way, the poppy appeal has been launched. Many people have poppies on their clothes. I want one too. I have one in HK but mine doesn't go with a green leaf >.<...

I borrowed Tom's phone again, and this time I successfully contacted John and Keith. Tom told me that I can watch TV online. Oh! I should have asked him earlier!
At night, when I was chatting with Keith at the computer, Dom was back! I was so excited. I went to my door and I forgot my slippers -.-... I was so much worried that my paper planes scared him away. He told me his grandfather died. I know he is very unhappy. He blushed and held back his tears, but I heard him sniff in his room...

沒有留言: