2009年6月6日 星期六

(8 Nov 08)

Kayuk and I went to St Nicks again for the young friends of St Nicholas Fields lauching meeting. We started the day with a treasure hunt. We looked for three different kinds of leaves and a bag of chocolate. What a surprise. I liked the game design very much!

Then, we discussed some details of the project. Kayuk is getting more and more 寸 but her words really 中points. Our agreed comment was that the suggested projects would be 雷聲大雨點小. Some people seemed to be very excited and agresssive, but we believed some people would only 三分鐘熱度. We both think Michelle was a good leader, getting them back from too much fantasy. One very important point: all of us were all very happy with the snacks! We liked the practicals much more though.

Again, we shopped at Morrisons -.-" I bought much less things this time, cos I didn't have any money left for this week.

I love chatting with Keith >3< I can learn so much from you!

沒有留言: